At Ouma, we value true talent. Whether you're a creative designer, up and coming developer or marketing guru, there's always a place for talent within our wonderful team.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
£28,000 - £32,000
Role: Social Media Manager
Reports to: Directors
Location: Swansea City Centre, Hybrid
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum dependent on experience
Days of work: Monday – Friday
At Ouma, we're not just another marketing agency. We're a vibrant collective of passionate marketers, bursting with creativity and drive. As a small yet spirited team, we've laid the foundation for success and are poised for significant growth.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating and executing effective social media strategies to drive engagement, brand awareness, and measurable results for our clients. You will play a crucial role in building and maintaining our clients' online presence, and your expertise in social media management will be essential to achieving our clients' marketing objectives.
• Develop and implement comprehensive social media strategies that align with clients' marketing goals and objectives, inclusive of paid advertising plans.
• Create, curate, and manage engaging content across various social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
• Monitor and analyse key social media metrics, providing regular performance reports and insights to make data-driven improvements.
• Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop and execute content calendars, social media campaigns, and paid advertising initiatives.
• Content creation for Reels and TikToks. Capturing your own content utilising an iPhone, while also utilising the content provided by our in-house content creators and partners.
• Uphold your own self-leadership and have complete autonomy over your work and actions.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends, algorithm changes, and emerging platforms to adapt strategies accordingly.
• Manage client relationships, providing exceptional customer service, and ensuring client satisfaction.
• Holding yourself accountable without taking blame, while holding open and honest conversations, with the team, business leaders, and clients.
• Identify opportunities for growth and proactively propose new social media initiatives to clients.
• Manage social media advertising budgets and optimise campaigns for maximum ROI.
• Monitor and respond to social media comments, questions, and concerns, maintaining a positive online brand reputation.
• Stay informed about the latest developments in social media tools, trends, and technologies and recommend the adoption of new tools or strategies as necessary.
• Proven experience in social media management, with at least 3 years of experience in a marketing agency, own business, or a similar role.
• Strong understanding of various social media platforms and their best practices, inclusive but not limited to; Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, X and Pinterest.
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing social media strategies that have led to increased engagement and conversions.
• Proficiency with social media analytics tools and the ability to interpret data to make informed decisions.
• Knowledge of social media advertising, including experience with platforms such as Meta Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
• Good organisational skills and time management.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with strong project management and organisational skills to handle multiple clients and campaigns simultaneously.
• Experience with social media management tools, reporting software, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• A creative mindset and a passion for staying ahead of social media trends.
• You are courageous; you are not afraid to speak your mind, to challenge the status-quo or stand up for what you believe in.
• Experience working in a marketing agency or creative environment.
• Meta certified
• Familiarity with marketing strategies, social media marketing, and advertising concepts.
• An understanding of Asana, Slack, Loom and Agency Analytics.
If you're ready to roll, take a look at our benefits:
• 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
• 3 days annual leave between Christmas and New Years
• An extra day off for Christmas Eve
• Work from anywhere - we have two set office days per week
• Company-wide bonus and referral scheme
• Flexible working hours
• Company sick pay
• Various team perks and rewards
• And many more
Ready to get in touch? Here are the next steps:
Step 1: Click the Apply button below and send us your CV and cover note
Step 2: Phone interviews
Step 3: Final face-to-face interview