At Ouma, we value true talent. Whether you're a creative designer, up and coming developer or marketing guru, there's always a place for talent within our wonderful team.
£26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Reports to: Director
Location: Swansea City Centre
Full Time, 40 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum dependent on experience
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: Flexible between 8am – 6pm
So, you’ve been looking around at marketing executive jobs… you’ve come across a few decent looking ones, but let’s face it, they’re with boring companies where you’ll end up doing the same thing day-in-day-out; “oh, here’s your marketing report that you won’t read and barely understand, Director”. You’ve probably applied for a couple because frankly, it has to be better than sitting opposite Janine who keeps telling you about her side hustle, which she thinks is brilliant but frankly, it’s a pyramid scheme.
Then, oh, hello, what’s this? Ouma, the multi award-winning, fastest-growing, shit-hot team of Super Mc Awesomeville’s are hiring for a job YOU’RE PERFECT FOR!?
You read the job spec. You’re apprehensive that you’re a little rusty on a couple of the points, but you know in your heart of hearts that you would be an amazing fit. You ask yourself… dude, why haven’t you applied yet?
You do it… WOOO the crowd goes wild.
Jokes aside, here’s the full low-down:
You’ll be working with some of the most talented people in the industry, helping each other, helping our customers and getting properly rewarded for your amazing work. Oh wait, and we were awarded Employer of The Year in 2021… *drops mic*
The benefits aren’t bad either…
• 28 days holiday (Including bank holidays) + an additional day off on Christmas Eve.
• Company-wide bonus scheme
• Excellent working environment and great company culture
• Personal learning and development budget
• Dedicated team development days
• Annual Ouma wellbeing day
• Regular wellbeing workshops
• Weekly yoga or meditation sessions
• Annual Ouma fun day
• Team lunches and miscellaneous treats
• Approved on a case-by-case basis, doctors, dentist, house viewing appointments etc. don't have to be taken as holiday.
• We all get sick from time-to-time; we offer discretionary company sick pay.
• Above statutory pay and support when you become a parent.
• Birthday celebrations
• Office based in the city center
• A fully stocked snack cupboard
• Ouma’s bespoke benefits package, which covers mental health and wellbeing
• Flexible working, including a work from home allowance
• Pawternity leave when you welcome a furry friend to the family
• Friendly dogs are welcome at the office
Let’s sweep up the nitty-gritty!
This role will provide a range of support across our departments; effectively picking up a variety of workload that will change on a day-to-day basis. From organising client projects on Asana and providing detailed analytical reports, to supporting with social media management and leading idea generation sessions.
You must be able to demonstrate most of the following:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A curiosity that can’t be tamed – you will be unafraid to speak your mind and challenge the status quo.
• An understanding of Google Analytics
• An understanding of Facebook & Instagram Ads via the Facebook Business Manager
• Experience implementing and tracking MailChimp Campaigns
• Experience using and optimizing Wix and WordPress sites
• Experience in the management of various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Spotify, YouTube & TikTok.
• Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
• Customer engagement and relationship building, including scheduling and leading client meetings, taking calls, email correspondence and WhatsApp communications.
• Producing and presenting weekly, monthly or quarterly reports for clients, with an ability to translate analytical reports into language our customers will understand
• Understanding our client's social, content, PR and wider marketing strategies and liaising with all departments to ensure all activity is aligned to the client’s brand and factors in what their objectives are for the months ahead.
• An ability to work independently on your own initiative, whilst enjoying the collaboration and involvement of working within a team.
• Managing your own workload via Asana and supporting with organisation of the wider team's activity.
• An ability to effectively manage projects
• Create various strategy documents for each client and keep these updated.
• Gain a thorough understanding of our clients’ business’ and major trends shaping their markets.
• Scheduling social posts.
• Idea generation.
• Working alongside our Paid Ads team, briefing the ads team, reviewing paid ad performance and discussing results and campaign performance with clients.
• General administrative duties.
• A willingness to learn and develop on your existing skills and knowledge.
• An ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
• A positive outlook and willingness to offer support when needed.
Software & Experience (not all are essential, training can be provided):
• Facebook Business Manager
• LinkedIn for business
• Agency Analytics
Ready to get in touch? Do it, do it, do it…
We would LOVE to receive video applications for this role. Get creative! Tell us in less than 2 minutes why you would be a great addition to team Ouma!