SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
Ouma are one of the fastest growing marketing and creative organisations in South Wales. A close-knit team of specialists whose skills range from strategic marketing through to design, copywriting, social media management and much more.
We support small and medium sized businesses to compete with large-scale
organisations through clever brand management, resourceful marketing techniques and stunning sales collateral.
As well as supporting SME organisations, Ouma act as consultants to some of the world’s biggest brands including the NFL, EY, Hermes and many more as well as working with high-profile and celebrity brands.
We’re looking for a creative individual to join our team as a social media executive. You will be highly motivated, have a keen eye for detail, excellent interpersonal skills, a strong 'can do' attitude and be willing to make an inspiring contribution.
You will be responsible for managing customer social accounts, writing content and scheduling posts.
You will work alongside some of the industries most trusted and talented professionals who will take you through a detailed development plan, giving you the skills and knowledge to effectively develop in your role and become a specialist within the team.
What we’re looking for
Above all else, we’re looking for someone with the right attitude. Somebody who has relevant experience, who is punctual and has a real desire for a career with Ouma.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate:
• Copywriting or social media management experience
• Great accuracy and eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to work as part of a team and independently
Essential Skills Required:
• Highly proficient in copywriting
• Proficiency in Office 365
• Good working knowledge of all social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
• Social Media Management for business accounts
Desirable Skills / Experience (non-essential):
• Commercial / Agency Experience
• Social Media Ads Management
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applicants of all ages, gender, race and background to apply.