At Ouma, we value true talent. Whether you're a creative designer, up and coming developer or marketing guru, there's always a place for talent within our wonderful team.
PR & CONTENT EXECUTIVE
Up to £28,000 per annum
Reports to: Directors
Location: Swansea, High Street
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum (Based on level and years of experience in PR)
Hours of work: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Does the thought of writing a newsworthy headline make the hairs on your arms stand on edge with anticipation and excitement? Then you've come to the right place!
We’re looking for a team mate to support with leading our PR activities; someone who can translate enthusiastic ideas into creative campaigns.
You'll be working with some of the most talented people in the industry, helping each other, helping our customers and getting properly rewarded for your amazing work. Oh wait, and we were awarded Employer of The Year in 2021... *drops mic*
The benefits aren’t bad either...
• 28 days holiday (Including bank holidays) + an additional day off on Christmas Eve.
• Company-wide bonus scheme
• Excellent working environment and great company culture
• Personal learning and development budget
• Dedicated team development days
• Annual Ouma wellbeing day
• Regular wellbeing workshops
• Weekly yoga or meditation sessions
• Annual Ouma fun day
• Team lunches and miscellaneous treats
• Approved on a case-by-case basis, doctors, dentist, house viewing appointments etc. don't have to be taken as holiday.
• We all get sick from time-to-time; we offer discretionary company sick pay.
• Above statutory pay and support when you become a parent.
• Birthday celebrations
• Office based in the city centre
• A fully stocked snack cupboard
• Ouma’s bespoke benefits package, which covers mental health and wellbeing
• Flexible working, including a work from home allowance
• Pawternity leave when you welcome a furry friend to the family
• Friendly dogs are welcome at the office
Let’s sweep up the nitty-gritty!
You will be responsible for the following:
• Take the lead role in developing and deploying PR campaigns
• Create and develop brand content guidelines including; content strategies, social media strategies, tone of voice documents, strap-lines, values and mission statements
• Support in the delivery of content marketing campaigns
• Work in collaboration with our Social Media Managers and Digital Marketing Manager to create content plans
• Research, plan and create engaging content, including press releases, websites, social media, blogs, email campaigns, awards applications and other marketing materials.
• Create strategic, interesting and creative PR proposals
• Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant media, journalists, influencers, bloggers and collaborate with them to createnew editorial opportunities
• Understand and analyse strategic reports, and translate these into a language clients will understand
• Keep up to date and actively researching the latest digital marketing news, trends and developments and actively share your insights with the team and clients.
• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style and tone of voice, and SEO optimised
• Work alongside our Digital Marketing Manager to create and deliver against SEO objectives and keywords
• Upload and publish content to Wix and Wordpress websites
• Use Google Analytics, Agency Analytics and other sources to analyse campaign performance
• Delivering content plans, content calendars and being responsible for all forms of content
• Identifying new revenue opportunities including up-selling and cross selling
• Maintain a calendar of relevant awards for each business and manage entry process.
• Attend client meetings to present reports
• Respond to communications via calls and emails with appropriate timescales
• Managing day-to-day PR admin.
That's the gist of it!
If this role sounds like it was made just for you, then it probably was!
We can't wait to hear from you.