At Ouma, we value true talent. Whether you're a creative designer, up and coming developer or marketing guru, there's always a place for talent within our wonderful team.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
Reports to: Director
Location: Swansea City Centre
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
Hours of work: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
So, you’ve been looking around at digital marketing jobs… you’ve come across a few decent looking ones, but let’s face it, they’re with boring companies where you’ll end up doing the same thing day-in-day-out; “oh, here’s your marketing report that you won’t read and barely understand, Director”. You’ve probably applied for a couple because frankly, it has to be better than sitting opposite Janine who keeps telling you about her side hustle, which she thinks is brilliant but frankly, it’s a pyramid scheme.
Then, oh, hello, what’s this? Ouma, the multi award-winning, fastest-growing, shit-hot team of Super Mc Awesomeville’s are hiring for a job YOU’RE PERFECT FOR!?
You read the job spec. You’re apprehensive that you’re a little rusty on a couple of the points, but you know in your heart of hearts that you would be an amazing fit. You ask yourself… dude, why haven’t you applied yet?
You do it… WOOO the crowd goes wild.
Jokes aside, here’s the full low-down:
You’ll be working with some of the most talented people in the industry, helping each other, helping our customers and getting properly rewarded for your amazing work. Oh wait, and we were awarded Employer of The Year in 2021… *drops mic*
The benefits aren’t bad either…
• 28 days holiday (Including bank holidays) + an additional day off on Christmas Eve.
• Company-wide bonus scheme
• Excellent working environment and great company culture
• Personal learning and development budget
• Dedicated team development days
• Annual Ouma wellbeing day
• Regular wellbeing workshops
• Weekly yoga or meditation sessions
• Annual Ouma fun day
• Team lunches and miscellaneous treats
• Approved on a case-by-case basis, doctors, dentist, house viewing appointments etc. don't have to be taken as holiday.
• We all get sick from time-to-time; we offer discretionary company sick pay.
• Above statutory pay and support when you become a parent.
• Birthday celebrations
• Office based in the city center
• A fully stocked snack cupboard
• Ouma’s bespoke benefits package, which covers mental health and wellbeing
• Flexible working, including a work from home allowance
• Pawternity leave when you welcome a furry friend to the family
• Friendly dogs are welcome at the office
Let’s sweep up the nitty-gritty!
You must be able to demonstrate at least 80% of the following:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A curiosity that can’t be tamed – you will be unafraid to speak your mind and challenge the status quo.
• Experience in Google Analytics & an above-average understanding of conversion metrics, data tracking & UX
• Experience in Google PPC & Display Advertising
• Experience in Facebook & Instagram Ads via the Facebook Business Manager
• Ideally, experience with Pinterest, LinkedIn and TikTok ads (not essential)
• An ability to translate ads & analytical reports into language our customers will understand
• Experience running MailChimp Campaigns
• Experience using and optimizing Wix and WordPress sites
• An ability to work independently on your own initiative, whilst enjoying the collaboration and involvement of working within a team.
• A willingness to learn and develop on your existing skills and knowledge.
• An ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
• A positive outlook and willingness to offer support when needed.
Software & Experience:
• Google Analytics
• Google Tag Manager
• Google My Business
• Google Search Console
• Facebook Business Manager
Ready to get in touch? Do it, do it, do it…