At Ouma, we value true talent. Whether you're a creative designer, up and coming developer or marketing guru, there's always a place for talent within our wonderful team.
£20,000 - £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
Reports to: Senior Copywriter & Directors
Location: Swansea, High Street
Part Time Role: 40 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 per annum (Based on experience)
Hours of work: 9am – 5:00pm
Are you a word-perfect creative looking for your next career challenge?
Would you like to join one of Swansea’s fastest growing marketing agencies and have the opportunity to work alongside some of the UK’s most recognised brands?
We’re on the lookout for a conceptual thinker who can translate ideas into effective copy and support the growth of our content department.
Day-to-day, you’ll be chugging away on our content train, writing exciting content that demands consumer attention. You will live and breathe words and have an outstanding ability to utilise your talents for maximum impact.
You needn’t worry about getting bored – no one day at Ouma is ever the same as the next. From blog posts and brochures, right through to press releases and web content, you will draw on your skills and expertise as you develop copy to fit the brief, and support with the delivery of wider complex marketing plans.
To be the perfect fit for this role, you’ll already have a good understanding of SEO, with demonstratable evidence of SEO-enriched content creation. You will have a natural flair for writing lead generating copy and will have exceptional grammar and spelling, whilst being confident in proofing your own work to deliverable standards.
Like the thought of writing a newsworthy headline? Even better!
We’re hoping our next Ouma teammate can support with the growth of our newly established PR department. You’ll thrive under pressure and restrictive deadlines as you co-deliver successful PR campaigns with our Senior Copywriter.
What’s in it for you?
Well…. plenty, in fact! We don’t like to boast much, but life at Ouma is pretty good, and we can’t wait to show you around!
We’ll provide all the equipment and tech you need to get running from the get-go and with monthly socials, free food Fridays, dedicated development days and 28 days annual leave entitlement, you’ll get the very best of our company benefits.
Here’s the full low-down:
• 28 days holiday (Including bank holidays) + an additional day off on Christmas Eve.
• Excellent working environment and great company culture
• Frequent team days out (Post lockdown)
• Pension related benefits
• Personal learning and development budget.
• Dedicated development days.
• Team lunches and monthly socials, including Free Pizza Fridays.
• Approved on a case-by-case basis, doctors, dentist, house viewing appointments etc. don't have to be taken as holiday.
• We all get sick from time-to-time; we offer discretionary company sick pay.
• Celebrations if you’re working on your birthday (Cake, gifts, food, music, party-poppers, you name it, we go all-out!)
• Company-wide celebratory event once a year (Often a Summer extravaganza or a Christmas retreat) (Post lockdown)
• Office based in the city center.
• Weekly fruit and snack deliveries
• Unlimited tea and coffee
First, let’s sweep up the nitty-gritty!
You must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• An adept ability to proof your own work.
• A curiosity that can’t be tamed – you will be unafraid to speak your mind and challenge the status quo.
• Proven delivery of SEO optimised content, and/or background experience in learning.
• An ability to work independently on your own initiate, whilst enjoying the collaboration and involvement of working within a team.
• A willingness to learn and develop on your existing skills and knowledge.
• An ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
• A positive outlook and willingness to offer support when needed.
Ready to get in touch?
We can’t wait to hear from you!