At Ouma, we value true talent. Whether you’re a creative designer, up and coming developer or marketing guru, there’s always a place for talent within our wonderful team.
As a Graphic Designer you will need to be able to hit the ground running in terms of technical ability. You will be highly motivated, have an excellent eye for detail including typography, good knowledge of the print process, excellent interpersonal skills and a strong 'can do' attitude and be willing to make an inspiring contribution.
You will be responsible for producing product designs, literature and artwork to tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and understanding of the customer needs.
Applicants should have or be able to demonstrate:
• Design Experience
• Great accuracy and eye for detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to work as part of a team
Essential Skills Required:
• Experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud (Especially InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
• Proficiency in Office 365
Desirable Skills / Experience (non-essential):
• Website Design Experience
• Commercial / Agency Experience
With a passion for all things creative, you must be able to develop strong ideas that respect brand guidelines, but push boundaries.
All applicants must have a portfolio.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applicants of all ages, gender, race and background to apply.